Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge

I'm taking the 'Digital Tuesday is Just Peachy' challenge from the Digital Tuesday Challenge blog. My first card uses a digi design from Dustin Pike. Click on the picture to enlarge. I used the colorless blender to made the tail and ears plaid.

My 2nd card is pretty much the same color scheme. I've been into peach and green lately so this challenge was right up my alley. I haven't used digi images very much so when I got this freebie, I forgot to put it in a folder so I'd know who it was from. Next time I won't forget. Hope you like these images.

4 comments:

Wordbird said...

Oh! I love peach and green together! They just shout spring time. ;D I really like your sweet whimsical cards too! ;D

Wordbird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Cute cards!

Unknown said...

cute cards, Avis! I usually put pink and green together for Spring/Easter cards--will try peach and green next time!