Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Stamping Buddy, Jackie!

About 3-4 years ago, I started stamping with Jackie Lockwood. She's my friend, my neighbor and also my TAC customer. We get together almost every Monday morning at my house and stamp until early afternoon. It is a great way to start off the week and gives us both something to look forward to! This is a card that I designed for us to stamp last Monday and I thought I'd share it with you. We each make 24 cards, then we put these cards aside so we'll have a large assortment to give to our sisters for their birthdays. Thus, we make 'Sister Cards' on Mondays. We both have a lot of sisters and they enjoy getting a batch of handstamped cards that they can send out to their people. We mainly make 'Thinking of You' cards so by sticking to this generic theme, the exact same card can be sent to one person for a sympathy card, to another person for a birthday card and to a third person for a get-well card, etc.

The bottom of this card was done with the ScorPal. I scored the gridlines and then sanded them so they would POP!!!

No comments: